Korean Movies – Petty Romance 2010/12/20, Source,
"Petty Romance", released theatrically December 1 in Korea, has ranked in first place at the Korean box office. It is a funny chick flick that will make you laugh for the entire time.
Chick flicks usually have very similar storylines and that applies to this movie as well. One of typical stories of chick flick is: two characters meet coincidently, they find themselves either very similar or opposites. If the latter, they think of each other as very annoying and start arguing constantly,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.