[HanCinema's Film Review] "Rules of Dating" 2015/07/11,
Yoo-rim (played by Kang Hye-jeong) is a new teacher. Because she doesn't have a prior employment record, Yoo-rim is placed under the care of fellow teacher Hong (played by Park Hae-il). They both have significant others. So, naturally, Hong proceeds to sexually harass Yoo-rim at every possible opportunity. On one occassion this escalates into explicit rape. So obviously "Rules of Dating" is a...romantic comedy?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.