[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Drama Special - Fickle Minded" 2014/02/23,
Goong-sang (played by Kim C) is a man in his forties. That's pretty much his entire conflict. Consequently "Drama Special - Fickle Minded" can be a bit difficult to really grasp as a narrative. There's not really anything in here that could be called a romance even though ostensibly Goong-sang's main conflict is that he's in his forties and still alone. A peculiar funeral visit doesn't really do much to significantly change that.
Which is kind of odd, considering that the situation which plays out bears an astonishing similarity to, well, most romantic comedy storylines really,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.