Born in 1967, he worked as assistant director for almost 10 years under Im Kwontaek and worked on films like "Sopyonje" (1993) and "Chunhyang" (2000). He made his directorial debut with the melodrama, "Bungee Jumping of Their Own" (2000). He also directed the historical thriller "Blood Rain" (2005). His third film, "Trace of Love", was the opening film for the 11th PIFF.
Korean Crossover Band: Oriental Express 2011/01/13, Source,
Have you tried to listen to Korean traditional music? For many of you, K-pop may sound familiar, but it may be the opposite for Korean traditional music. Now, people are increasingly paying attention to new pop music, but as a result, traditional music is almost ignored. There is a Korean group that is trying to break this wall and attract people to listen to Korean traditional music,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.