[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Sensible Love" Episode 20 2015/02/03,
Now that Hae-soo's story has been dealt with "Sensible Love" has lost almost all sense of urgency. The obvious irony of this is that Hae-soo, by design, quite literally never actually did anything. She was the emotional reference point for everything else that happened- and without that reference point, the other characters just sort of drift around aimlessly, making new friends and...that's really about it. They make new friends we're done,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Sensible Love" Episode 19 2015/02/02,
The overall theme this time concerns the meaning of life. More specifically, for what reason is life worth living? "Sensible Love" has often drawn a parallel between the apparently frivolous emotional pain of the three leads and Hee-soo, who had resigned herself to living out her empty shell of a life. The events of the last episode have been enough to give Hee-soo a choice. And the decision she ultimately makes is an unsurprising one,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.