Social Strategy to Combat School Violence 2013/03/10, Source,
Korean students are hardworking in class, but there are fears of increasing anti-social behaviour in public schools.
Despite the fact that Korean education is currently ranked 2nd in the entire world by the EIU (Economist Intelligence Unit), domestic education specialists, scholars, teachers and the general public would probably agree that the national education system is still quite far from perfect.
In recent years on the wave of economic progress, Korean schools have advanced remarkably in resources and teaching quality standards with figures showing vastly improved academic benefits to students in a wide variety of areas. However, although society is reaping the benefits of the increase in knowledge, the socialization of students is still a burning issue,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.