[HanCinema's Film Review] "If You Were Me" 2016/06/18,
Funded by the National Human Rights Commission of Korea, the "If You Were Me" omnibus series of films always does a good job of making me ask questions- like what exactly these movies have to do with human rights. This time around the stories concern a high school girl separated from her beloved tteokbokki, a man who gets who gets increasingly embroiled in bizarre paranoid conspiracies, and a woman who...a woman who...what exactly was the third film even about anyway?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Since it's only seven days were
left before you enter in the army to
comply with your mandatory military
services as a citizen of South Korea,
hope you'll enjoy those days while
you're still outside the camp.
Please take good care of yourse
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.