[HanCinema's Film Review] "Life is But an Empty Dream" 2015/12/26,
The Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival is a yearly festival in Incheon which features rock and roll. What kind of rock and roll? Why, happening artists like Orange Range. All right I never heard of this band before watching "Life is But an Empty Dream", nor most of the others featured. Their music seems pretty legit though, which is fortunate since "Life is But an Empty Dream" is more-or-less just an advertisement for the the Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival with some weak plot dashed in as a framing device,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Since it's only seven days were
left before you enter in the army to
comply with your mandatory military
services as a citizen of South Korea,
hope you'll enjoy those days while
you're still outside the camp.
Please take good care of yourse
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.