[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Three Days" Episode 13 2014/04/23,
Well, scratch that about Do-jin being a nutcase that's about to ruin everything for everybody. As far as I can tell the legal structure of the universe in "Three Days" is of complete benefit to the man. Do-jin is totally untouchable regardless of how much obscenely incriminating evidence the good guys are able to find. Even an on-the-spot assassination attempt isn't enough to at least bring the guy in for questioning.
That's not even the worst of it, actually. Apparently even a bunch of goons captured in the process of committing a crime red-handed isn't enough to put any sort of suspicion on the Jaeshin corporation,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.