[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Three Days" Episode 6 2014/03/20,
Tae-kyeong really needs to take some responsibility in terms of his image problem. Even though he's been cleared of wrongdoing and is ostensibly working with the good guys again, the man continues to respond to every minor crisis by punching everyone nearby. I mean, geez, Cha-yeong is clearly trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here but there's only so much she can do when the guy's so determined to alienate himself from everyone for no apparent reason.
The storyline moves forward as the bad guys move to the next step of their plan- kill everyone who might know something about the big mysterious secret,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.