[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Three Days" Episode 8 2014/03/27,
We finally get some nice, clear character ambivalence from Tae-kyeong. He's a man that's honest about his limitations. Not in a refreshing way. It's a bit unnerving just how little confidence Tae-kyeong inspires in any scene that doesn't directly involve crazy action stuff. He has to be one of the more wishy-washy action heroes I can recall ever seeing on-screen. It's certainly different from the genre standard- but I'm not sure whether it actually works.
"Three Days" itself seems to admit this, as the episode abruptly changes gears from Tae-kyeong's inner conflict to more explanation about the specifics of the conspiracy,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Three Days" Episode 7 2014/03/26,
Once again we find Tae-kyeong not being the most cooperative lead character. This kind of action thriller typically requires a main character who's willing to break the rules, but when we see Tae-kyeong fighting people on his own side just as much as the actual villains, it's difficult to ignore the thematic significance. Even if it's in flashback the guy really seems determined to win every possible encounter, regardless of whether or not it will actually help his long term goals.
Let's take, for example, the confrontation at the suite,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.