From pop to arias: Tei wins 'Operastar' 2011/05/08, Source, Tei, third from left, performs after winning the finale of "Operastar 2011", Saturday evening, while other participants of the cable program applaud the singer. The television competition challenged eight pop singers to tackle operatic arias and viewers voted for the best performance for each episode. The process of elimination to select an opera star took place over two months./ Courtesy of tvN
By Lee Hyo-won
Tei showed his potential as a tenor by winning a TV competition challenging pop singers to tackle operatic arias,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.