Actor Kim Ho-jin Takes Leading Role as Culinary Wizard 2013/09/12, Source,
Like many of his compatriots, actor Kim Ho-jin loves heading to a Korean BBQ restaurant for some pork ribs or roast beef with salt. However, this confirmed meat lover has taken his love of food one step further, earning no less than seven certificates to become something of a master chef and jack of all culinary arts.
He is now licensed to cook Korean, Western, Japanese and Chinese food, run a confectionery and bakery, and cook and serve blowfish. The latter certificate is particularly hard to obtain, even for expert chefs, as blowfish can be poisonous if not prepared properly,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.