[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 12 2015/05/06,
And the cat is out of the bag. Everyone knows that Cheol-hee is alive. It wreaks havoc on Soon-ok's family as each person struggles to digest the information was best they can. On top of that world shattering revelation, relationships hit turning points. This is all to be expected at this point in the drama - we are halfway through and that's where things begin to change. The first major change we see is between Roo-oh and Ma-ri,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.