"Coin Locker Girl" Kim Hye-soo, "Cold-hearted truth? That's us" 2015/04/28, Source, "Mom's life is a battle for survival. It's either you dominate from above or be abandoned until no further use. Survival is the goal and pending death is the life of this character".
"Coin Locker Girl" was released on the 29th and this reflects a completely different side of Kim Hye-soo. She plays the head of a gang and goes by the name of 'Mom'. She discovers a child named Il-yeong (Kim Go-eun-I) abandoned in locker 10 of the subway and the cold-hearted affection she develops for her is downright depressing,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.