[HanCinema's Box Office Review] 2015.05.22 ~ 2015.05.24 2015/05/25, "Mad Max" retains pole position...
The fourth film in the "Mad Max" series continued its reign atop the Korean box office, claiming additional 310K (31%) across 714 screens to move its total tally now to 1.8M ($15M). "Mad Max: Fury Road" has been peppered with praise from critics and filmgoers worldwide, and is quickly closing in on the estimated $150M it took to produce. Last weekend "Mad Max" (along with Spy) entered and dislodged Marvel's "Avengers" as the country's favourite flick; week two for George Miller's dusty dystopia saw that success continue as fans flocked to theatres to catch Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron in action,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.