Choi Ji-woo confirmed for tvN's new weekend drama, 'My Second 20s' 2015/07/09, Source,
tvN has announced the next drama after currently running 'Oh My Ghostess' will be "My Second 20s", of which title was originally, 'Our Heaven' and the female lead of the drama has been decided to be Choi Ji-woo.
According to tvN on July 9th, Choi Ji-woo has been cast as the female lead of the drama.
"My Second 20s" is a romantic comedy about Ha No-ra, a woman, who has been living as an ordinary mom for the last 20 years since she became a mom at the age of 19 unexpectedly, and goes to university as a freshman for the first time in her life. It depicts her first time campus life and her efforts to adapt to the new environment and communicate with her young fellow students in their 20s,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Secret Door" Episode 24 (final) 2014/12/14, "Secret Door" gave me the ending I want although that can't be said for everyone. I was looking for how Seon's life, and subsequent death, had meaning in the grand scheme of things. That is exactly what I was given. While the politics of the drama had a cyclical quality, the relationship between father and son drove the show to its bitter, and then hopeful, end. The ending made something good out of Seon's tragic death,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.