[HanCinema's Film Review] "Love in 42.9" 2013/09/07,
The husband (Kim Jae-man) and wife (Sin So-hyeon) are ordinary, unremarkable people. The kind who we generally see in fairy tales before all the magical stuff happens. However, they believe, as most ordinary people do, in a magical exciting world of high drama that will open up with just the right plot catalyst. Now, they don't actually live in this world. It doesn't really exist. But what happens if they just assume it does and act accordingly?
"Love in 42.9" is an extended, prolonged stare into the abyss of romantic storytelling,...More
[HanCinema's Film News] New Korean Films Inbound... 2013/09/07, K-Films Coming Soon:
★★★★★ "Our Sunhi": A young filmmaker returns to her old school in the hopes to get a letter of recommendation from her past professor. (09/12)
★★★★★ "The Face Reader": The most skilful face reader in the Joseon dynasty gets pulled from his life of seclusion and soon finds himself in the middle of a political power struggle for the crown. (09/11),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.