Actor Song Il-gook to Appear in Makgeolli Ad in WSJ 2013/05/03, Source, Song Il-gook (right) and Seo Kyoung-duk
Actor Song Il-gook and Seo Kyoung-duk, a professor at Sungshin Women's University who specializes in promoting Korean culture, will run an advertisement for makgeolli, or Korean traditional wine, in the Wall Street Journal at the end of this month. "[Actress] Lee Young-ae featured in an ad for bibimbab [a traditional Korean dish made of rice and vegetables] in the New York Times, and it has been very well received. As such, I decided to arrange a similar ad with another Korean Wave star", Seo said as he unveiled a poster for the latest promotion,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.