[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 38 2015/08/23,
Deok-in solves the mystery of what really happened with the death- well, technically the cops solve it but they do convey through Deok-in their genuine appreciation for Eun-soo giving the tip that ultimately allowed them to crack the case. The look on Eun-soo's face throughout that exchange really is priceless. Apparently it's never occurred to her that a good deed can be its own reward. Eun-soo didn't get the result she was expecting, so instead of doom and destruction all that happens is reconciliation,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 37 2015/08/22,
Eun-soo attempts to regain...whatever it is she thinks she lost by making a rather curious revelation to Deok-in. What Eun-soo fails to understand, as usual, is that most people think in terms beyond immediate personal gain and satisfaction. The accusations Eun-soo makes are enormously serious ones. It's difficult to imagine that Eun-soo would make up a lie so elaborate unless she had some kind of proof- but then, Eun-soo has told blatant lies before,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.