[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 17 2015/06/13,
After establishing that the last cliffhanger was for real, "Make a Woman Cry" quickly takes the focus off of the rich family and gets back to the more interesting character/situation- Deok-in and her birth mother meeting up with Deok-in's in-laws. It's a situation that slowly moves from awkward to just plain painful. On a basic level Deok-in just can't relate to her birth mother. And her birth mother, too, really doesn't appreciate that this is Deok-in's actual family she's condescending to,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 16 2015/06/07,
The greater theme this episode is well-meaning lies. Surprisingly enough this is actually well-integrated into all three spotlighted storylines. I can't tell whether this was intentional or just a coincidence, but mostly I'm just relieved that the rich family storyline has been given some much needed comparative context. It turns out all the characters are likely to sink or swim together on these problems,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.