[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 40 Final 2015/08/30,
Almost the entire dramatic thrust of this episode is on the resolution of the relationship between Deok-in and Yoon-seo. And you know, it's really cheating to just have that relationship improve over the course of a timeskip. We never actually got to see these two get closer, so why is this resolution supposed to have any serious impact? Why did all the interesting material get shunted into a part of the story that we never actually got to see?,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 39 2015/08/29,
In the final stretch of "Make a Woman Cry", writer Ha Cheong-ok has decided to pretend like Eun-soo hasn't been the entire focus of the drama for about as long as I can remember. The cliffhanger is resolved just a tad too easily and with a tad too much easy forgiveness. Then practically out of nowhere Deok-in and Jin-woo start acting like the main characters again, having extended heartfelt conversations about loss, forgiveness, and being able to move on with life,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.