Kim Jeong-eun Feels More Attached to Charity Work for Babies After Marriage 2016/12/03, Source,
Actress Kim Jeong-eun has been involved in volunteer work for abandoned babies and orphans since she became a goodwill ambassador for the Social Welfare Society, a government-funded charity, 16 years ago. Early this year, the charity started a campaign to help and raise awareness of single mothers and she is actively participating.
How has she been able to continue the work for 16 years despite her busy schedule?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.