[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 4 2015/04/26,
So, Kyeong-cheol (played by In Gyo-jin) is Deok-in's estranged husband. Actually, it would be more accurate to say that he's estranged from his entire family. Deok-in still lives with her relatives by marriage, while Kyeong-cheol has been hanging out with the rich family. Deok-in's new girlfriend, Jin-hee (played by Hann E-seo), is pushing for marriage- a task made inconvenient by the fact that Kyeong-cheol's family refuses to acknowledge that the marriage is over, on account of the fact that they really like Deok-in. And also Jin-hee is Jin-woo's brother,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 3 2015/04/25,
The formulaic nature of "Make a Woman Cry" puzzles me. It's mostly because this isn't really a genre combination that makes a whole lot of sense. The ex-cop who solves crimes by beating the living snot out every single low-life in punching range is the kind of trope I expect to see in a hard-boiled action movie. Somehow I was expecting Deok-in's investigation to involve more actual investigating and less excessive violence,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.