[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 11 2015/05/23,
This episode opens up with another dumb rich person argument...of course. Well, they're not all dumb. I find I'm liking the Eun-soo / Hyeon-seo conflict. A well-to-do mother wanting to keep her son from getting involved with some woman without a pedigree, that much I can easily understand. Eun-soo no doubt has an inferiority complex about marrying into wealth. But there's just something awfully petty about Eun-soo trying to keep Hyeon-seo from hanging around Kyeong-tae. You pay no mind to that boy, he's from a lower economic class,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 10 2015/05/17,
The general ambiguity of Jin-hee's character is played up a lot here. As has been noted multiple times now, her request is a reasonable one. Deok-in and Kyeong-cheol don't have a marriage anymore, and both of them know it. The problem is that Jin-hee is a total jerk. Deok-in is totally correct when she points out that Jin-hee can't expect people to just give her whatever she wants because she apologizes. Deok-in is also correct in noting that Jin-hee's immaturity will almost certainly prove a major barrier in any kind of marriage, and that she's not properly anticipating how hard marriage will be,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.