Born in 1969, a graduate of Seoul Institute of the Arts, KIM Jung-kwon worked as an assistant director of Life of the < Hollywood Kid >(1994), < Ivan >, (1996), < The Happiness >(1998), < The Spy >(1999). He directed < ditto >(2000) .
[HanCinema's Film Review] "Snow in Sea Breeze" 2014/12/19,
Seon-mi (played by Lee Yeong-ah) is a pharmacist with hemopoietic dysplasia. I'm not sure what exactly that is and "Snow in Sea Breeze" doesn't really make any serious effort to explain it. The point is that Seon-mi's sick, and will probably die sooner rather than later even if for the moment she's doing all right. In the meantime, though, life needs to be lived. And so she fatefully meets Sang-woo (played by Park Hae-jin), a swimming athlete whose work at the aquarium doing fun stuff like feeding penguins,...More
Korean World Premieres at PIFF 2008 2008/09/30, Source, The Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) is putting its weight behind local films this year, and, under the catch-phrase 'Way to Go, Korea!' will host the World Premier of 15 Korean features. Headlining is closing film "I Am Happy" by,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.