Global interest grows in Korean-style biz management 2012/05/26, Source,
Five CEOs and executives from a company dedicated to corporate education in China visited Korea in March. The purpose of their trip was to introduce to China corporate education programs that reflect the success stories of Korean companies.
Han Cheol-hwan, director of the Institute of Global Management's corporate value institute who met the Chinese executives, said, "They had keen interest in education methods to transfer Korean conglomerates' management systems and global strategies to Chinese companies".
Global enterprises struggling amid the economic slump are seeking to learn from Korean conglomerates their future course of action. Not only companies in emerging markets including China and India, but also those in advanced economies including Japan and the U.S. are seeking to benchmark Korean companies,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.