[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Drama Special - Unfamiliar Story" 2015/11/07,
Soo-bong (played by Jeong Yoon-seok) is a boy who visualizes life as being a storybook. This isn't because Soo-bong has a particularly vivid imagination. Rather, Soo-bong and his brother Jae-bong (played by Kim Jeong-woo) are currently living without a mother, and Soo-bong thinks its his responsibility as the older brother to "rescue" their mom. Being a kid, Soo-bong has not considered the possibility that the reasons behind his mother's departure may not have been a result of external factors,...More
[HanCinema's Film Review] "The Best Romance" 2015/02/21,
It is a popular opinion that a well paired romantic couple is the single most important thing for romantic comedy in Korean drama. Even if everything else is bad, surely fun and cute interactions will save it. Sadly, a boat full of holes is doomed to sink, no matter how much one cheers it on. The same goes for any story and genre, including romantic comedy in film. 'The Best Romance' is a light, sometimes fun movie, but it also has a great flaw,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.