"Gangnam Blues" beats "Ode to My Father" 2015/01/21, Source,
"Gangnam Blues" gathered 150,000 audiences on the first day of its release and ranked first place.
According to the Korean Film Council, "Gangnam Blues" gathered 152,578 people on the first day of release with an accumulated numver of 163,400. Despite the fact that it's adult rated, it still came in first of the Box Office,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
this movie, romance is a very great movie to watch, buy, and cry for... the lead actror & actress did a great job... i totally cry for this movie. one of the best korean movies that i've seen. hope there will be many more movies like this & definitly for sure will be a hit...
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.