Art and Culture 2012/08/21, Source,
And now it's time for our arts and culture updates with our Michelle Kim. From exhibitions to movies, she has a lot of events to recommend for us today. Hello Michelle [Reporter : ] Hello Conn-young So what do you have for us today
[Reporter : ] Well, I'm sure most of us have been amazed by the nighttime scenery of the Han River and Seoul's city lights. There is an exhibition portraying the night views of this and other beautiful places from around the world and I'll tell you more about it. I'll also tell you about another exhibition that gives viewers a different perspective on nature. Take a look,...More
Art and Culture 2012/07/16, Source,
It's Monday and it's the start of a new week. Now, it's time for our daily arts and culture updates with Michelle Kim. She has a lot to share with us today on what we can do in the coming month. Hello Michelle [Reporter : ] Hello Conn-young
[Reporter : ] Musicians are in the news today, with concerts throughout this month and next,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.