Raising curtain to abundant year in musicals 2012/01/02, Source,
(Above picture:A scene from the Broadway hit "Wicked", which will come to Korea in May / Courtesy of Andrew Ritchie)
The year 2012 is going to be full of musical joy as a long list of touring, licensed and homegrown musical productions - from the longest-running musical in the world to a theater version of Korean wave drama - wait to be staged.
Touring productions coming to Korea
One of the musicals receiving the highest expectations for 2012 is "Wicked", which will come to Blue Square in Hannam-dong from May to October. The Broadway extravaganza explores what happened before Dorothy entered the Land of Oz and the relationships between the Wicked Witch of the West, Glinda the Good and the Wizard of Oz,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.