Having taken part in the production of < Once upon a time in a Battlefield > and < King and the Clown >,director KIM has had keen interest in the epic genre. It took her three years developing the script of < Shadows in the Palace >, and her subtle and ingenious style of directing has made this film the most anticipated in 2007.
South Korea's esteemed 45th Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Festival held in southern Seoul, showcased the latest local box office trends, with its stronghold of original thrillers, stylistic period pieces and experimental projects. While superstars grabbed the limelight,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.