[HanCinema's Film Review] "The Handmaiden" 2016/06/25,
The time is the Japanese Occupation. Sook-hee (played by Kim Tae-ri) is a street-level thief and con artist who like anyone else is just trying to get by. Opportunity arises in the form of the Count (played by Ha Jeong-woo) who needs assistance as part of an elaborate scheme to gain access to the family fortune of Hideko (played by Kim Min-hee). All is not as it seems. Although in the movies, when is it ever?,...More
Hong Sang-soo's family, "We never provided text messages" 2016/06/23, Source, Hong Sang-soo's family are going to sue a female magazine to the Press Arbitration Commission. This magazine reported false contents and made up false conversations in a text message.
Apparently this magazine made it seem like Hong's wife gave her interview off record, as if she poured her heart out to the female reporter and made-up text messages that she never provided,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
you look different from the others korean actress before because you smile is different but unfortunately you become the antagonist in the story, i really like your smile and i will waiting for your new drama!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.