Performing arts market in Seoul 2012 2012/10/13, Source,
Yohangza Theatre Company's "Hamlet" / Courtesy of Performing Arts Market in Seoul
By Kwon Mee-yoo More than 1,500 people from 53 countries gathered at the National Theater of Korea, located at the foot of Mt. Nam in Seoul to explore the diversity of Korean performances at the 8th Performing Arts Market (PAMS). Organized by the Korea Arts Management Service and the National Theater of Korea, PAMS is the largest performing arts fair in Korea. It introduces selected Korean performances and international works; discusses the current state of the performing arts; and promotes networking of performing arts professionals from across the globe. For this year's PAMS, 89 organizations - 73 from Korea and 16 from overseas - have installed booths. Four works from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary, were showcased as well,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
KNJ is so handsome and cool! I like his character in Love of ROyal Prince. That's the most one of him in film i like so much.
I keep his pictures in my mobile, so that i can see him everytime. I wish he were around me that i could hug and kiss him. he...
Tia from Indonesia firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.