Oh Ji-ho: shrewd actor hidden behind dimples 2012/08/14, Source,
Actor Oh Ji-ho poses during an interview with The Korea Times in Samcheong-dong, downtown Seoul. / Korea Times photo by Kwaak Je-yup
By Kwaak Je-yup Ask any Korean entertainment fan about heartthrob actor Oh Ji-ho and you would most likely receive an answer related to his signature smile. The singular focus on his facial expression - as well as his even more famous dimple - has been a mixed blessing. His good-guy image led him to be typecast in romantic comedy roles for most of his 15-year career, hitting a peak in MBC drama "My Wife is a Superwoman" (2009), where he played the nice but not so bright husband to co-star Kim Nam-joo's character. Then, in 2010, he wiped out that stereotype, playing an extremely serious general in period TV series "Chuno" ("The Slave Hunters") on KBS,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
congrats in queen of housewives! you &
tabeong were so much fun to watch esp
taebong! i just didn't like the way
jin ae was so physically abusing her
husband dalsi or o ji ho. it's one
of my favorite Kdramas now.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many
more to come.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.