[HanCinema's Film Review] "Perfect Partner": Sexual Taboos that Playfully Please. 2012/03/31,
Director Park Heon-soo has constructed a watertight film that shines where any good film should. He tastefully and playfully handles the film's numerous sex scenes as he teases and pleases till the lights come on. This raunchy sex comedy caught me off guard, but aside from the scrupulously edited sex scenes, of which there are a plenty, this provocative piece offers a well constructed story jammed with plenty of good humour within a solid and entertaining narrative,...More
'Caffeine:' fairy-tale musical for drama fans 2012/02/06, Source,
For fans of syrupy love-themed Korean dramas, your dream musical is here once again. Set in an intimate 359-seat hall, packed with humor and armed with a charismatic cast, "Caffeine" is set for another successful run on its hands, its third in two years.
Odd beverage-themed analogies, overly quick narrative jumps and forgettable opening numbers notwithstanding, the work makes it to the end in one piece, thanks to the easy-to-understand plot and the onstage couple's inspired acting, singing and chemistry. The result is a light-hearted movie-like spectacle, an entertaining experience to be sure but without lasting impact,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.