[HanCinema's Film Review] "Dog Eat Dog" 2015/03/14,
Hyeong-sin (played by Kim Seon-bin) is a gangster who makes his living by kidnapping Koreans abroad and extorting their families for money. Don't expect "Dog Eat Dog" to get sentimental about Hyeong-sin's greater humanity or any nonsense like that- Hyeong-sin's motivation is pitifully simple, and his behavior grotesquely thuggish. Hyeong-sin is no fetishized übermensch serial killer- to the contrary, "Dog Eat Dog" far more correctly and unsettlingly notes that men like him are much more accurately described as horrific animals,...More
[HanCinema's Film News] New Korean Films Inbound... 2015/02/28, K-Films Coming Soon: ★★★ "Dog Eat Dog": Two vigilantes get bitten back by a gang that targets Koreans abroad. (03/05) ★★★ "Barracks": A group of friends are lured into a private camp with a mad instructor who's out to get them. (03/05) ★★ "Granny's Got Talent": A foul-mouthed granny takes part in a national cussing contest. (03/05) ★★★★ "Empire of Lust": A Joseon commander has to mind a scorned prince as well as a conniving gisaeng during a volatile time in the Kingdom's founding. (03/05),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.