[HanCinema's Box Office Review] 2013.06.21 ~ 2013.06.23 2013/06/24, Jang Cheol-soo's "Secretly and Greatly" gets denied a third week at the top courtesy of the Hollywood adaptation "World War Z". The rights to Max Brooks' post-apocalyptic horror were claimed in 2007 by Brad Pitt's own Plan B Entertainment, and tells the tale of a retired UN employee (Pitt's character Gerry Lane) who travels the world in order to stop the zombie pandemic. The film opened in Korea with 1,303,675 (55.56%) admissions, nudging the star-studded "Secretly and Greatly" down one place with 504,997 (20.32%).
Jang Cheol-soo made his debut in 2010 with psychological horror "Bedevilled", a brutally graphic revenge flick that earned him a number of local awards, including four Best New Directors titles. Three years later and Jang emerges with "Secretly and Greatly", an action comedy with a number of popular faces that seemed destined for success,...More
Doctor (2013) 2013/06/21, Source,
Running Time: 97 min.
Directed by: Kim Seong-hong
Starring: Kim Chang-wan, Bae Soo-eun
Synopsis: A middle-aged man, seemingly a successful plastic surgeon but serious psychopath as well, obsesses lust for his young wife and consequently commits serial murders,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.