Kim Ye-won-I, "A delinquent? I'm actually very feminine" 2015/01/07, Source, Kim Ye-won-I played a delinquent ("Sunny - 2010"), a Vietnamese girl ("Romance Town") and a girl dressed up as a boy ("All Shook Up" the musical). She's been leaving a deep impression with everything she stars in since her debut in 2008. She also took on the role of a bold daughter-in-law named Hong Mi-rae in the SBS drama "Only Love".
"Only Love" was a big deal. It claimed to be about family but it led to a more dramatic layout involving imprisonment and kidnapping. However, it was still a special time for the cast. Kim Ye-won-I learned a lot from her senior actors and actresses and met those she only dreamed of. Co-star Yoon Jong-hoon was a 'dependable and communicative kind of person' who clicked with her and her sense of humor' too,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.