Chinese Tourists Flock to Seoul Fish Market 2016/02/28, Source,
Chinese tourists look at seafood at a fish market in Noryangjin, Seoul on Feb. 17, 2016.
A fish market in Noryangjin, Seoul is teeming with Chinese tourists. In 2013, less than 100 Chinese tourists visited the market on average every day, but this year the number has risen to 1,000. Chinese visitors now account for around five percent of the 20,000 daily customers. Chinese people typically shun raw fish, but more young visitors with a newly acquired taste for sushi and sashimi have led to the surge,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.