Jang Geun-seok opens and Kim Sae-ron closes 2015/05/18, Source, The definition of a family tree is a book that has down the blood and history of a family since the time of our ancestors. In other words, it's what we call those who have walked the same path for a long time. There's a family tree in children actors too. There are some stars looking towards their 30s that used to memorize lines as a child. The first generation of 'child actors and actresses' are Jang Geun-seok and Moon Geun-young.
The first generation that became Hallyu stars,...More
'On The Border 2' to Be Shown Worldwide 2011/04/12, Source,
An activist helping North Korean defectors stands on a boat carrying his wife's North Korean family as it approaches another vessel from South Korea in the West Sea in December 2009.
"On The Border 2", a follow-up to a documentary produced by the Chosun Ilbo on the plight of North Korean refugees, will be broadcasted in Japan on NHK TV at midnight Wednesday.
The film was made with the support of the Korea Creative Content Agency, Foundation for Broadcast Culture, and Center for Asian American Media. Korean actors Jeon Do-yeon, Ji Jin-hee, and Ha Jeong-woo, and Hollywood actors of Korean descent John Cho, Moon Bloodgood, and Daniel Henney did the voiceover in Korean and English for free,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.