[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Full House" 2013/10/11,
Depending on how big of a drama watcher you are, you might know a little or a lot about the 2004 hit series "Full House". This romantic drama starring Song Hye-kyo and Rain was quite the success during its original run, ending with ratings that reached a 42% peak with its last episode and becoming popular abroad, even resulting in a number of remakes made in other countries.
The premise of "Full House" is nothing new at this point. It is about the well covered topic of a business deal type of marriage leading to true love,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
bakit nagbold ba talaga siya doon? you know, nag full frontal ba? napanuod mo na ba yun? hindi naman yata. don't judge a book by it's cover ika nga. pero okay, erotic yung film nonetheless, maganda pa rin!
It has been six months since I am hopelessly hooked to the Korean dramas that starring Kim Sung-soo. His star performance in "Stained Glass" has deeply touched my heart . He is also very talented and dashing in "Full House". It may sound foolish, but he is so incredibly charismatic, beautiful and sexy that it hurts sometimes to watch him. He is undoubtedly the leading man material given his talent and looks. I wonder when the Korean producers or directors will ever cast him in a male leading role that he deserves.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.