[HanCinema's Film Review] "Black Hand" 2015/04/18,
Jeong-woo (played by Kim Sung-soo) is a male surgeon. Yoo-kyeong (played by Han Go-eun) is his surgeon girlfriend. Neither of them are terribly bright. I mean, obviously they have medical expertise. But Jeong-woo is really bad at keeping secrets. And Yoo-kyeong has a rather unhealthy fascination with dark holes. The entirity of "Black Hand" is a mystery as we try to guess which of these two apparently dumb people has masterminded the film's atmosphere of shock horror,...More
"Black Hand" scarier without the ghost 2015/04/15, Source, The first horror film of the year "Black Hand" had a media day at the Wangsipri CGV in Seoul. The movie tells the story of the horrible things that happen to Go-eun (Yoo Kyeong), who had a hand inosculation, and her boyfriend and surgeon, Kim Sung-soo (Jeong Woo).
The characters of the movie are doctor Kim Sung-soo who has a promising future, his secret mistress Han Go-eun and Sin Jeong-seon, daughter of the director of the hospital who envies them. The characters are typical and the relationships between the characters are also not something we haven't seen before,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.