Art and Culture 2012/08/01, Source,
It's Wednesday and it's celebrity news time with our Michelle Kim. She has the latest stories from Hollywood and beyond, so let's get right to business. Hello Michelle [Reporter : ] Hello Conn-young
So what do you have for us today,...More
Korea's oldest silent film revived 2012/07/15, Source,
Cho Hee-bong, right, narrates "Crossroads of Youth", the oldest surviving film in Korea, during a screening with a live music performance at Ewha Centennial Hall, central Seoul, Saturday. / Courtesy of the Cultural Heritage Administration
By Kwon Mee-yoo As the black and white film began rolling, a four-piece band - keyboard, violin, cello and piano accordion - played music and a narrator explained the first scene of the film "Crossroads of Youth" at Ewha Centennial Hall located in Jeong-dong, central Seoul, Saturday. The silent film was revived with a modern twist after enormous effort from staff including a programmer, a director, a composer, musicians, singers and a narrator,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.