[HanCinema's Film Review] "Kissing Cousin" 2016/05/21,
Tae-ik (played by Moon Tae-geon) is a schlubby adolescent boy taken on a trip to see relatives. It's there that he meets Ah-ri (played by Oh Yu-jin-I), a girl cousin who is younger than him, yet already taller and looking considerably more adult. The opening section of "Kissing Cousin" explores their relationship. Surrounded as they are by other family members, Tae-ik and Ah-ri feel a special bond with each other and part on glowing, comforting terms,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.