[HanCinema's Drama Review] "God's Gift - 14 Days" Episode 16 (Final) 2014/04/28, "God's Gift - 14 Days" stayed true to its volatile, twisting, turning, surprise-filled personality throughout each episode of its run. Secrets fueled this drama and they kept viewers on pins and needles. In fact, secrets lasted until the very last moments of this final episode, which left very little time for any real resolution. There is a difference between open-ended finales and incomplete finales. "God's Gift - 14 Days" has fallen into the latter category. An open-ended finale leaves the futures of the characters to the viewers' imagination, but resolves all major issues. There is a sense of general understanding and satisfaction. An incomplete finale leaves the viewers scratching their heads with multiple questions in their minds and a feeling of unease,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "God's Gift - 14 Days" Episode 9 2014/04/02,
As we head into the second half of the drama, a huge new piece of the puzzle has been found in "God's Gift - 14 Days", but it only raises more questions. The web that was complicated before became even more complex. Everyone is connected and everyone has intentions that are difficult to read save for Soo-hyeon's. In place of those intentions, Soo-hyeon has some learning to do: what motherhood and life is really about,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.