[Funcurve Review] "Marriage Contract" 2016/08/13,
"Marriage Contract" is a romance melodrama about an unlikely pair - a rich chaebol heir and a single mom - who enter a contractual marriage for mutual benefits, only to eventually fall in love with each other. On the surface, it may seem like the drama is putting the romantic relationship at its center, but upon a deeper look, it actually reflects the effects of familial relationships of various sorts at its core. "Marriage Contract" gives us unique angles regarding the importance of family, as told from the perspectives of a son, a step-dad, a brother, a single mom, a mother-in-law, a child. It teaches us a lesson that the definition of family is not by blood, but rather, how much you support and care about each other even if you're not related biologically,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.