U-KISS First U.S. Tour Tickets on Sale Friday Dec. 6 2013/12/04, Source,
Mnet America (www.mnetamerica.com), a youth entertainment brand for all things Asian cool, has announced that tickets for the first U.S. tour of the hit Korean pop band, U-Kiss will go on sale this Friday, December 6th at 4:00 PM ET/PT. Spanning three cities, the internationally known boy band will be hitting up New York at the Best Buy Theater (1/9), San Francisco at the Warfield Theater (1/11) and Los Angeles at Club Nokia LA Live (1/14). Ticket prices range from $50 to $180,...More
U-Kiss Dong Ho says shaved armpits for girl disguise in sitcom 2011/01/05, Source, U-KissDong Ho attends the press conference for MBC every1 sitcom "Real School!" held at Gyeonggi English Village in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea on January 4, 2011. [Lee Ki-bum/Asia Economic Daily]
Boy band U-Kiss member Dong Ho has said he had his armpit hair removed to act out a scene where he dresses up as a girl in his upcoming sitcom "Real School!".
The 16-year-old singer and actor made the remark at a press conference for the show held Tuesday while explaining how he perfected his look as a woman as seen in a still image recently released by the cable broadcaster,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.