Song Kang-ho, Jeon Do-yeon Named Most Memorable Actors of 2013 2013/12/23, Source, Song Kang-ho (left) and Jeon Do-yeon
A record 227.8 million people had watched the 623 films screened in Korean theaters this year as of Saturday. Multiplex chain CGV says data from U.K. media research firm Screen Digest show that every Korean watched on average 4.12 films in cinema this year, beating the U.S'. 3.88 films per person to top the world for the first time. Some films were good, others a way of killing time. The Chosun Ilbo and booking site Maxmovie asked 2,622 people who were the most memorable actors and what the most memorable films of the year,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
I am from US and knew his name recently. He had great performance in Green Rose with such a young age. Even though I don't know Korean language, however, I can feel his feeling in Green Rose. He is such a bright artist. I really enjoyed to see his espisole. Furthermore, I found out the most popular 50 espisole in Korea, 3 of them he was the actor. I only can wait until he finished his military service before any next coming espisol or movie in the future.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.