"Way Back Home", based on a true story 2013/11/12, Source,
The movie "Way Back Home" is based on a true story about a regular Korean couple who were misunderstood as drug smugglers in the year 2004 at the Orly Airport in France and was imprisoned in the prison of Martinique Island.
The husband had been asked a favor by a friend of his to deliver a bag with gems. However, the contents of the bag weren't gems but drugs and they were caught and sent to prison,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
I am from US and knew his name recently. He had great performance in Green Rose with such a young age. Even though I don't know Korean language, however, I can feel his feeling in Green Rose. He is such a bright artist. I really enjoyed to see his espisole. Furthermore, I found out the most popular 50 espisole in Korea, 3 of them he was the actor. I only can wait until he finished his military service before any next coming espisol or movie in the future.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.