[Interview] Lee Wonsuk with The Lady Miz Diva 2016/06/11, Source,
There must be something really special about your movies when you've only made two and you find yourself the subject of a retrospective at the legendary Smithsonian Museum. Our dear friend, Lee Wonsuk, director of the brilliant and hilarious "How to Use Guys with Secret Tips", and the award-winning feast for the eyes, "The Royal Tailor", gave us his thoughts on the honor, looks back on the making of those films and reveals his future projects, including a live-action adaptation of the popular webtoon, "LOOKISM",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
I am from US and knew his name recently. He had great performance in Green Rose with such a young age. Even though I don't know Korean language, however, I can feel his feeling in Green Rose. He is such a bright artist. I really enjoyed to see his espisole. Furthermore, I found out the most popular 50 espisole in Korea, 3 of them he was the actor. I only can wait until he finished his military service before any next coming espisol or movie in the future.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.