[HanCinema's Film Review] "Love at the End of the World" 2015/11/28,
Ja-yeong (played by Han Eun-jeong) is a woman in an abusive relationship. One day, having seen the aftermath of one fight too many, Ja-yeong's daughter Yoo-jin (played by Kong Ye-ji) decides to take matters into her own hands. The issue of patricide is mostly glossed over as Ja-yeong is able to defend her daughter with a defense that might-or-might-not actually be true. But to be entirely honest the backstory of "Love at the End of the World" is kind of completely irrelevant as the film instead slowly delves into its own Lolita Complex, as Yoo-jin tries to set her mother up with nice gas station manager Dong-ha (played by Jo Dong-hyeok), on whom Yoo-jin herself has a slight crush,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.