[HanCinema's Film Review] "GROW: Infinite's Real Youth Life" 2014/12/26,
In 2013, Infinite went on a grand world tour. And I guess because these guys are pretty much on camera all the time, apparently there was enough random backstage footage lying around that director Kim Jin-soo-II was able to splice together a full documentary, complete with interviews from the band members. Collected in a large number of mostly unrelated vignettes, "GROW: Infinite's Real Youth Life" tells the story of what Infinite is like when they're not performing,...More
Hallyu's two face in China? 2014/12/14, Source,
50 million, 120 million and 200 million won per episode; this is the cost of the Korean drama publication rights in China.
The entertainment industry is smiling at the breeze of Hallyu in China. The enormous Chinese market is no doubt an attraction compared to the limited Korean market.
The more Hallyu enters the Chinese market, the dependence on Chinese capital is rising. When the breeze turns into a chilling wind, no one will know how the situation will turn out,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.